Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes Extreme (120 caps)Hammer Nutrition
Supreme Electrolyte Support
Designed for the harshest conditions, as well as other variables that require higher amounts of specific electrolytic minerals, Endurolytes Extreme has you covered! With each capsule containing 300 mg of sodium chloride (salt) and 75 mg of potassium per capsule—three times more than the original Endurolytes formula, yet still in a balanced 4:1 ratio.
✓ Full-spectrum, balanced formula
✓ 3x the sodium and potassium per capsule as original Endurolytes
✓ Vegan Friendly, Certified Kosher, No Added Sugar
Endurolytes Extreme is guaranteed to resolve even the toughest electrolyte replenishment challenges, especially:
- During unusually hot-weather events
- If you're not acclimated to the weather conditions
- If you consume a high-sodium diet
- If you are "physiologically predisposed" to cramping (e.g., if you have extremely high sweat rates)
During early season training, a time when fitness levels are low, resulting in higher mineral losses
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule hourly, increasing the dose to 2 capsules - perhaps even a 3rd capsule - as conditions dictate.
NOTE: Hammer Nutrition includes ginger root in the Endurolytes and Endurolytes Extreme capsules because it is very soothing to the stomach and can help protect against nausea and other stomach issues. However, some of ginger's naturally occurring compounds—zingerone and capsaicin—can have a burning effect on the mouth and throat if the powder comes in contact with them. Hammer Nutrition therefore recommends that you DO NOT open up the capsules and swallow the contents. Consume the capsule whole for best results.
Many variables - body weight, fitness level, weather conditions, acclimatization level, and physiological predisposition - affect individual electrolyte requirements, so you must do your own trials with Endurolytes Extreme dosing, under a variety of conditions, to determine what your individual needs are.
Endurolytes Extreme DOES NOT prevent heat stroke, hyponatremia, or any other dangerous physical condition resulting from overexertion in the heat.
The amount of salt (sodium chloride) you habitually consume in your daily diet largely determines the amount of salt, you will need to consume during exercise and races. If you consume a high-salt diet, you will need to increase your hourly dose of Endurolytes Extreme above our starting point recommendation
|Endurolytes Extreme Capsules Supplement Facts|
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
(as Sodium Chloride)
(as Sodium Chloride)
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water), Rice Concentrate, Ginger Root.|
Ingredients: Sodium (as Sodium Chloride), Chloride (as Sodium Chloride), Calcium (as Chelate), Magnesium (as Chelate), Potassium (as Citrate), Manganese (as Chelate). Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water), Rice Concentrate, Ginger Root.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This complete profile contains the following minerals:
- Sodium: Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 40% sodium.
- Chloride: Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 60% chloride.
- Calcium: Supplied in the “as chelate” form, meaning it’s calcium bonded to one or more amino acids, usually glycinate (glycine) or asparate (aspartic acid). Supplied in the “as chelate” form, meaning it’s calcium bonded to one or more amino acids, usually glycinate (glycine) or asparate (aspartic acid).
- Magnesium: Included in the “as chelate” form, it is magnesium bonded to one or more amino acids. These forms are used for maximal absorbability.
- Potassium: Included in the “as chelate” form, it is potassium bonded to one or more amino acids. These forms are used for maximal absorbability.
- Manganese: This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
- Ginger Root: A natural anti-inflammatory and digestive aid.
At Athleti, we provide fast shipping on all sports nutrition, hydration, and fitness products straight to your door.
CARRIERS: All Nutrition and Hydration Products are shipped via FedEx, Canada Post, or courier and can be tracked online. All Fitness Products are shipped via Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, or courier from Canada. We partner with Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, and CanPar, known for their fast, safe, and reliable service from coast-to-coast.
- Ontario & Quebec: 2-4 business days
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, & Alberta: 3-7 business days
- British Columbia: 5-8 business days
- Atlantic Provinces (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island): 2-10 business days
- Northwest Territories & Yukon: 2-13 business days
- Nunavut: 6-13 business days