Hammer Nutrition Mito Capsules (90 Capsules)Hammer Nutrition
Mitochondria Energy Boosting Formula: Turn back the clock
Getting the most out of every minute of every day requires efficient energy production at the cellular level. The unique Mito Caps formula maximizes this process by supporting and protecting mitochondria—the energy-producing organelles in cells—as they work to produce energy, neutralize free radicals, and combat age-related degeneration.
You’ll notice a non-stimulant increase in energy levels, along with a sense of stable health and wellness reminiscent of your youth. The cumulative benefits supplied by Mito Caps will positively affect every aspect of your life.
✓ Improves energy production
✓ Promotes wellness
✓ Assists in and help improve fat metabolism
HOW TO USE
Please read chart carefully.
|NON-WORKOUT DAYS||WORKOUTS UNDER 2 HRS||WORKOUTS OVER 2 HRS|
|1 capsule two to three times daily with food||1 capsule 30-90 minutes prior to workout (with or without food)||2 capsules 30-90 minutes prior to workout (with or without food)|
|2 capsules after workout with Recoverite or food.||1 capsule per hour during workouts that exceed 2 hours|
|1 capsule may be taken with dinner.||2 capsules after workout with Recoverite or food.|
|2 capsules with dinner.|
Notes: The two primary nutrients in the Mito Caps formula - acetyl l-carnitine and R-alpha lipoic acid - have numerous general health benefits. Therefore, every athlete or active person should take this product daily, all year round. Athletes desiring increased benefits can experiment with higher dosages.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: L-carnitine is a derivative of the amino acid lysine which has been found to restore key elements of mitochondrial energy production and cellular health. Additionally, it serves as the most important link in the production of energy from carbohydrates, protein (amino acids), and fats at the cellular level. It also helps to preserve lean muscle tissue by decreasing excess levels of cortisol.
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (R-ALA): Is an essential cofactor for several multi-enzyme complexes that increase critical energy metabolism reactions inside the mitochondria of cells. Commonly known as the “universal antioxidant,” R-ALA functions as both a water and fat-soluble antioxidant. For this reason, it is able to neutralize a wider variety of free radicals than any other, including those created by excess free metal ions such as iron and copper. It also plays a role in the regeneration of “used up” or oxidized antioxidants such as vitamins C & E, CoQ10, and glutathione, thus extending their capabilities. Lastly, R-ALA is also believed to be involved in maintaining proper glucose metabolism by improving insulin sensitivity.
- DMAE: Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) bitartrate stimulates the production of choline, which in turn allows the brain to optimize production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory. DMAE also enhances the function of acetyl L-carnitine and R-alpha lipoic acid.
- Para-amino Benzoic Acid (PABA): This intricate B-complex vitamin plays an important role in the formation of red blood cells and also functions as an antioxidant. While a potent nutrient in its own right, its primary role in this formula is to multiply and enhance the effects of acetyl L-carnitine and R-alpha lipoic acid.
- Vitamin E & Vitamin B6: Powerful antioxidants that help neutralize the free radicals naturally produced during energy production. These vitamins have numerous additional health benefits pertaining to the cardiovascular and circulatory systems, and support healthy energy production. They are included in this formula specifically to assist in the body’s use of DMAE and PABA.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: A non-acidic, fat-soluble form of vitamin C that has the ability to reach specific areas of tissue that standard vitamin C cannot. In addition to its antioxidant properties, ascorbyl palmitate enhances the bioavailability of carnitine.
- Proprietary Enzyme Blend (amylase, lipase, and protease): These enzymes help maximize absorption of all the nutrients in the product.
|Mito Caps Supplement Facts|
|Serving Size 3 capsules Servings Per Container 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate)||37.5mg||42%|
|Vitamin E (as d-AlphaTocopherol Succinate)||25mg||167%|
|Vitamin B6 (as PyridoxineHCl)||13.6mg||800%|
|R-Alpha Lipoic Acid||150mg||†|
|DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate)||150mg||†|
|Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA)||75mg||†|
|Proprietary Enzyme Blend (amylase, lipase, and protease)||18mg||†|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. † Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Rice Bran (Oryza sativa), Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
A: There is no wrong time to start taking Mito Caps; however, the use of this product becomes more and more important the older we get. With that in mind, I suggest that someone in their mid-20's would be a good candidate for Mito Caps.
Q:How many caps in a container of Mito Caps?
A: There are 90 capsules in each bottle of Mito Caps
Q: How many carbs are in Mito Caps?
A: There are no carbohydrates (or protein or fat) in Mito Caps. The product contains zero calories.
Q: How is this product different than COQ10?
A: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is found in Race Caps Supreme. This nutrient can be thought of as a catalyst (think: spark plug) in the chain of events required to make energy efficiently from the oxygen you breath in and the calories you consume. CoQ10 is also a powerful antioxidant, so it not only assists the body in creating energy, it protects the cells from the damage that can occur from the oxidation process and free radical production that naturally occurs when producing energy. CoQ10 is considered to be a premier heart-healthy nutrient, that also provides numerous benefits for many other areas of human health. The two main nutrients in Mito Caps--R-alpha lipoic acid and acetyl l-carnitine--work at the end of the process, so to speak: the mitochondria, the energy producing furnaces within the cells. In studies, this nutrient combination was found to increase mitochrondrial energy production, while also protecting the mitochondria from free radical damage, decay, and aging. In a nutshell, the Mito Caps formula helps mitochondria work more efficiently and stay healthier. As Bill Misner, Ph.D., summarizes, "The longer you can stimulate the lifespan or health of the mitochondria, the longer you will live and the better you will perform in endurance events. The athlete who has the most healthy/efficient mitochondria is the athlete who performs at their best." The nutrients in Race Caps Supreme--which of course includes CoQ10--and the nutrients in Mito Caps perfectly complement each other, which is why we recommend daily use of both of these products. More detailed information about all of the nutrients in both Race Caps Supreme and Mito Caps can be found at: https://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledge/advanced-knowledge/the-hammer-nutrition-daily-essentials-formula/
At Athleti, we provide fast shipping on all sports nutrition, hydration, and fitness products straight to your door.
CARRIERS: All Nutrition and Hydration Products are shipped via FedEx, Canada Post, or courier and can be tracked online. All Fitness Products are shipped via Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, or courier from Canada. We partner with Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, and CanPar, known for their fast, safe, and reliable service from coast-to-coast.
- Ontario & Quebec: 2-4 business days
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, & Alberta: 3-7 business days
- British Columbia: 5-8 business days
- Atlantic Provinces (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island): 2-10 business days
- Northwest Territories & Yukon: 2-13 business days
- Nunavut: 6-13 business days