This GPS smartwatch tracks your stats, crunches the numbers and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training and even your goals.
✓ Monitor your training load to see if you’re fully owning it
✓ Prep for your next race like a boss with free Garmin Coach
✓ Finesse your form by tracking running dynamics
✓ Watch your back for you with incident detection and assistance features.
✓ Your favorite apps all free from the Connect IQ™ Store.
✓ You keep running and so will your battery life — for up to 7 days.
✓ It’s sleek and lightweight perfect for running and everyday wear.
✓ Featuring a sweatproof silicone band and durable Corning® Gorilla
Daily Suggested Workouts: For personalized training guidance, get daily run recommendations of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
Garmin Coach: These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals.
- Built-In Sports Apps: Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for cycling, pool swimming, track running, elliptical, stair-stepper and more.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate: Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest.
Built-In Gps: Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
Running Dynamics: When used with a compatible accessory, Forerunner 245 Music measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
VO2 Max: Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric accounts for changes in performance that could becaused by heat or altitude.
Training Effect: See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
Intensity Minutes: With improvements based on guidance from the CDC and WHO, now you can understand when you earned daily intensity minutes and during what activity.
- Pulse Ox Sensor: This wrist-based sensor estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation4, which can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen — especially while you sleep.
Training Load: This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
- Battery Life: Run your heart out with a watch that’s got the power to keep up. You’ll get up to 7 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
Training Status: This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Recovery Time: After each workout, the built-in recovery time advisor lets you know how long to rest before another big effort. It even accounts for all-day stress, sleep and daily activity outside of workouts.
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring: Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Women’s Health Tracking: Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy . Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more.
Customize and Connect
Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your Edge,when paired with a compatible smartphone.
Connect Iq: Download custom data fields, and get apps and widgets.
Sync With Garmin Connect: The Garmin Connect app is home to a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
Livetrack Feature: Use LiveTrack to let friends and family follow your real-time location and even view your entire preplanned course. Rest assured that your loved ones know exactly where you’re running.
Safety And Tracking Features: If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Lens Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Bezel Material: Fiber-reinforced Polymer
- Quick Release Bands: Yes (20 Mm, Industry Standard)
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Size: 42.3 X 42.3 X 12.2 (Mm)
- Fits Wrists With A Circumference Of 127-204 Mm
- Display Size: 1.2" (30.4 Mm) Diameter
- Display Resolution: 240 X 240 Pixels
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, Transflective Memory-in-pixel (Mip)
- Weight: 38.5 g
- Battery Life: Smartwatch Mode: Up To 7 Days
- Gps Mode With Music: Up To 6 Hours
- Gps Mode Without Music: Up To 24 Hours
- Water Rating: 5 Atm
- Memory/History: 200 Hours Of Activity Data
- Time/Date: yes
- Gps Time Sync: yes
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time: yes
- Alarm Clock: yes
- Timer: yes
- Stopwatch: yes
- Sunrise/Sunset Times: yes
- Wrist-based Heart Rate (Constant, Every Second)
- Daily Resting Heart Rate
- Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts: Yes (High And Low)
- Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation: Yes (Spot-check And Optionally In Sleep)
- Fitness Ageyes (In App)
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitor
- All-day Stress
- Relaxation Breathing Timer
- Sleep:Yes (Advanced)
- Hydration: Yes (In Garmin Connect™ And Optional Connect Iq™ Widget)
- Women's Health: Yes (In Garmin Connect™ And Optional Connect Iq™ Widget)
- Garmin Elevate™ Wrist Heart Rate Monitor
- Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®ant+®
- Connect Iq™ (Downloadable Watch Faces, Data Fields, Widgets And Apps)
- Text Response/Reject Phone Call With Text (Android™ Only)
- Smart Notifications
Controls Smartphone Music
Plays And Controls Watch Music
Find My Phone
Find My Watch
- Virb® Remote
Smartphone Compatibility: Iphone®, Android™
- Pairs With Garmin Connect™ Mobile
- Live Event Sharing: Android™ Only
Incident Detection During Select Activities
Move Bar (Displays On Device After A Period Of Inactivity; Walk For A Couple Of Minutes To Reset It)
Auto Goal (Learns Your Activity Level And Assigns A Daily Step Goal)
- Garmin Connect™ Challenges App: Yes (Optional Connect Iq App)
IN THE BOX
- Forerunner 245
- Charge/data cable
- Varia™ Rearview Radar
- Varia™ RTL510
- Varia™ Smart Bike Lights
- Varia™ UT800 Smart Headlight
- VIRB® 360
- VIRB® Ultra 30
At Athleti, we provide fast shipping on all sports nutrition, hydration, and fitness products straight to your door.
CARRIERS: All Nutrition and Hydration Products are shipped via FedEx, Canada Post, or courier and can be tracked online. All Fitness Products are shipped via Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, or courier from Canada. We partner with Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, and CanPar, known for their fast, safe, and reliable service from coast-to-coast.
- Ontario & Quebec: 2-4 business days
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, & Alberta: 3-7 business days
- British Columbia: 5-8 business days
- Atlantic Provinces (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island): 2-10 business days
- Northwest Territories & Yukon: 2-13 business days
- Nunavut: 6-13 business days