Featuring a Power Glass solar charging lens that extends battery life and packed with top performance features, the Enduro GPS watch is built for extreme endurance athletes. Like you.
✓ Get power from the sun, and go longer between charges.
✓ Stay in top form with enhanced recovery time
✓ Lightweight but durable
✓ Conserve energy in your battery
✓ Find your way with precision GPS.
✓ Up to 80 hours battery life in GPS mode
- Designed to Race: Enduro has an always-on 1.4” sunlight-optimized display for easy viewing, even on the move. And it’s packed with our top training features and an ultra-efficient processor that lets you worry about the race — instead of your battery life.
- Made to endure: The rugged, weather-resistant design is tuned for punishing race conditions, with a stainless steel or lightweight, scratch-resistant DLC-coated titanium bezel. Plus, it features a super-light sport loop band that’s elastic, adjustable and durable.Get tireless performance.
- Solar Charged Battery: Get up to 80 hours of battery life in GPS mode1, up to 300 hours in max battery mode1 and up to 65 days in smartwatch mode with solar charging2.
Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Trail Run VO2 Max: Trail run VO2 max estimates the cardiovascular fitness level of trail runners by adjusting based on the varying trail and terrain conditions that can affect run performance.
- Ultrarun: Use the ultrarun activity with a rest timer, and log the time you spend at aid stations.
- Climb Pro Feature: Use the ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain. ClimbPro trial enhancements also give you information for descents and flats — for additional awareness.
- MTN Dynamics: Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Heat and Altitude Acclimation: Prepare yourself for any environment. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation.
- Performance Metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more3.
Recovery Advisor: Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery advisor will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
- Daily Suggested Workouts: For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride suggestions based on your current training load and training status.Reach even the farthest finish lines.
Multi-GNSS Support: access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigation Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Sports Apps: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- Adventure Racing App: This activity profile allows you to see heart rate, elevation, segment times and other metrics when the race is on. It records GPS in this mode, but is unavailable for viewing, in keeping with adventure race rules. A summary screen even helps verify your finish time with the race committee.
- PacePro Technology: A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Backcountry Ski: Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- Surf-Ready Features: Get ready to catch some waves. When Enduro is paired with the Surfline Sessions™ app on your compatible smartphone, you can create a video of every wave you ride in front of your Surfline® camera. Watch the videos later to see how you did.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate: Optical heart rate3 technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- Pulse Ox Sensor: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Hydration Tracking: Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- Respiration Tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities. Stay connected as you train.
Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Garmin Pay Contactless Payments: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution5 through participating providers.
- Safety and tracking Features: If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features6 send your location to an emergency contact.
- Connect IQ Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Lens Material: Power Glass™
- Bezel Material: stainless steel or Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium
- Case Material: fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Quick Release Bands: Yes (26mm)
- Strap Material: ultra light-weight elastic nylon hook and loop
- Physical Size: 51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
- Fits wrists with the following circumference:
- Silicone band: 127-210 mm
- Leather band: 135-213 mm
- Sport loop: 110-220 mm
- Fabric band: 135-213 mm
- Metal band: 135-225 mm
- Color Display: yes
- Display Size: 1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter
- Display Resolution: 280 x 280 pixels
- Display Type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: Steel: 71 g (case only: 65 g)
- Titanium: 61 g (case only: 55 g)
- Battery Life: Smartwatch: Up to 50 days/65 days with solar*
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 130 days/1 year with solar*
- GPS: Up to 70 hours/80 hours with solar**
- Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 200 hours/300 hours with solar**
- Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 65 days/95 days with solar*
- *Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
- **Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
- Water Rating: 10 Atm
- Memory/History: 64MB
- Time / Date: yes
- GPS Time Sync: Yes
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time: Yes
- Alarm Clock: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Stopwatch: Yes
- Sunrise/Sunset Times: Yes
- Wrist-based Heart Rate (Constant, Every Second)
- Daily Resting Heart Rate
- Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts: Yes (High And Low)
- Respiration Rate (24x7)
- Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation: Yes (Spot-check, And Optionally All-day And In Sleep)
- Fitness Age: Yes (In App)
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitor
- All-day Stress
- Relaxation Reminders
- Relaxation Breathing Timer
- Sleep: Yes (Advanced)
- Sleep and Score and Insights
- Women's Health
- Garmin Elevate™ Wrist Heart Rate Monitor
- Barometric Altimeter
- Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®, Ant+®, Wi-fi®
- Connect Iq™ (Downloadable Watch Faces, Data Fields, Widgets And Apps)
- Smart Notifications: Yes
- Text Response/Reject Phone Call With Text (Android™ Only)
- Calendar: Yes
- Weather: Yes
- Battery Saver (Customizable Low Power watch): Yes
- Controls Smartphone Music: Yes
- Find My Phone: Yes
- Find My Watch: Yes
- Vibr Remote: Yes
- Smartphone Compatibility: Iphone, Android
- Pairs With Garmin Connect Mobile: Yes
- Garmin Pay: Yes
- Group Livetrack
- Live Event Sharing
- Incident Detection During Select Activities
IN THE BOX
- Charging/data cable
- Approach® CT10 - Full Set
- GPSMAP® 66i
- inReach® Mini
- inReach® Mini Marine Bundle
- Rally™ RK100
- Rally™ RK200
- Rally™ RS100
- Rally™ RS200
- Rally™ XC100
- Rally™ XC200
- Varia™ Rearview Radar
- Varia™ Smart Bike Lights
- Varia Vision™ In-sight Display
- Vector™ 2
- Vector™ 2S
- Vector™ 3
- VIRB® 360
- VIRB® Ultra 30
- VIRB® Ultra 30 Aviation In-cockpit Bundle
At Athleti, we provide fast shipping on all sports nutrition, hydration, and fitness products straight to your door.
CARRIERS: All Nutrition and Hydration Products are shipped via FedEx, Canada Post, or courier and can be tracked online. All Fitness Products are shipped via Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, or courier from Canada. We partner with Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, and CanPar, known for their fast, safe, and reliable service from coast-to-coast.
- Ontario & Quebec: 2-4 business days
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, & Alberta: 3-7 business days
- British Columbia: 5-8 business days
- Atlantic Provinces (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island): 2-10 business days
- Northwest Territories & Yukon: 2-13 business days
- Nunavut: 6-13 business days