SEE YOURSELF AS A RUNNER
This easy-to-use GPS smartwatch is designed for people of all skill levels to track their stats and chase their fitness goals.
✓ Track your time, distance, pace and speed during your run
✓ Monitor your overall health and wellness with wrist-based heart rate and more.
✓ Take guesswork out of training.
✓ High-end running features help you meet your potential.
✓ Track more than just running with an array of built-in activity profiles.
✓ Get up to 2 weeks of battery life.
✓ Lightweight and comfortable, this smartwatch is the perfect fit
✓ Experience the ultimate in comfort with this sporty silicone band.
- Built-In Sports Apps: Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for cycling, treadmill running, indoor track, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more.
- Garmin Coach: Adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate: Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- Built-In Gps: Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
Battery Life: Run to your heart’s content with up to 7 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 13 hours in GPS mode.
- Daily Suggested Workouts: Get daily run recommendations of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time
Pacepro Technology: To help you plan your race day strategy, this feature offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance in the Garmin Connect app.
Finish Time: Select a distance for your run, and you’ll be able to see a data screen that shows your estimated finish time.
Recovery Advisor: Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery time feature will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
- Cadence Alerts: The cadence alerts to know when you’ve gone outside your target cadence range.
- Track Run: Use the built-in track run activity to record accurate lap distances and see your distances in meters.
- Race Predictor: This specialized tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
Stress Tracking: Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
Body Battery Energy Monitor:
- Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest
Fitness Tracking: Forerunner 45S tracks steps, intensity minutes and more.
- Intensity Minutes: See when during the day you earned intensity minutes from moderate and vigorous physical activity.
- Fitness Age: This feature uses chronological age, resting heart rate and other factors to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. Age is just a number, after all.
Respiration Tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork activities.
- Women’s Health Tracking: Use the Garmin Connect app to track your mentrual cycle or pregnancy.
Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone
Safety And Tracking Features: If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features3 send your location to emergency contacts.
Connect Iq Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
Music Controls: Easily control the music playing on your phone, so you can skip songs without missing a beat.
- Syncs With Garmin Connect: Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
- Lens Material: chemically strengthened glass
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Size: 39.5 X 39.5 X 11.4 (Mm)
- Fits Wrists With A Circumference Of 124-185 Mm
- Display Size: 1.04" (26.3 Mm) Diameter
- Display Resolution: 208 X 208 Pixels
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, Transflective Memory-in-pixel (Mip)
- Weight: (Small) 32g
- Battery Life: Smartwatch Mode: Up To 7 days
- Gps Mode: Up to 13 Hours
- Water Rafting: 5 Atm
- Memory/History: 200 Hours Of Activity Data
Gps Time Sync
Automatic Daylight Saving Time
- Wrist-based Heart Rate (Constant, Every Second)
- Daily Resting Heart Rate
- Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts: Yes (High And Low)
- Respiration Rate (24x7)
- Fitness Age
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitor
- All-day Stress
- Relaxation Reminders
- Relaxation Breathing Timer
- Sleep: Yes (Advanced)
- Hydration: Yes (In Garmin Connect™ And Optional Connect Iq™ Widget)
- Women's Health
Garmin Elevate™ Wrist Heart Rate Monitor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®ant+®
- Connect Iq™ (Downloadable Watch Faces, Data Fields, Widgets And Apps)
- Smart Notifications
- Controls Smartphone Music
- Find My Phone
- Find My Watch
- Smartphone Compatibility: Iphone®, Android™
- Pairs With Garmin Connect™ Mobile
- Live Event Sharing: Android™ Only
Incident Detection During Select Activities
- Step Counter
- Move Bar (Displays On Device After A Period Of Inactivity; Walk For A Couple Of Minutes To Reset It)
- Auto Goal (Learns Your Activity Level And Assigns A Daily Step Goal)
- Calories Burned
- Distance Traveled
- Intensity Minutes
- Move Iq™
IN THE BOX
- Forerunner 55
- Charging cable/ Data Cable
At Athleti, we provide fast shipping on all sports nutrition, hydration, and fitness products straight to your door.
CARRIERS: All Nutrition and Hydration Products are shipped via FedEx, Canada Post, or courier and can be tracked online. All Fitness Products are shipped via Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, or courier from Canada. We partner with Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, and CanPar, known for their fast, safe, and reliable service from coast-to-coast.
- Ontario & Quebec: 2-4 business days
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, & Alberta: 3-7 business days
- British Columbia: 5-8 business days
- Atlantic Provinces (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island): 2-10 business days
- Northwest Territories & Yukon: 2-13 business days
- Nunavut: 6-13 business days