Hammer Nutrition - Fully Charged PreWorkoutHammer Nutrition
Available in 30 Servings or a Value Pack of 60 Servings
30 Servings: Net Wt. 4.07 oz (141g)
The revolutionary Fully Charged pre-exercise formula gets you prepared—mentally and physically—for each and every workout or event. It reduces warm-up time, increases cardiovascular capacity, prevents lactic acid build up, improves mental acuity, and raises energy levels. Fully Charged works with your body, not against it, and provides these wide-ranging performance benefits without resorting to harmful stimulants or excess amounts of caffeine (each serving contains a modest 15 mg). It’s a game changer.
✓ Increases energy
✓ Promotes mental acuity
✓ Improves power output
✓ Natural tart cherry flavour
✓ Vegan Friendly, No Sugar Added, Kosher Certification
HOW TO USE
Swipe Pictures for Nutritional Facts
- Taurine: An amino acid found throughout the body, but especially in muscle and nerve tissue. Taurine assists in regulating heartbeat and muscle contractions, and levels of neurotransmitters in the brain. It is also essential for the proper use of electrolytic minerals—calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium—and ensures proper muscle function. Taurine also increases concentration and focus without stimulating the nervous system. Perhaps most important to athletes, taurine supplementation is correlated with increases in VO2 max and time to exhaustion due to its ability to buffer lactic acid and maintain healthy pH levels.
- Beta-Alanine: This amino acid simultaneously neutralizes acidity levels and enhances blood flow to working muscles—both of which enhance sports performance.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate: This amino acid transports fatty acids into the mitochondria for conversion of cellular energy. Fumaric acid (fumarate) is a Krebs Cycle Intermediate and plays a vital role in energy production.
- Spectra™: A proprietary blend of 29 vegetable, fruit, and herbal ingredients. Spectra™ has been shown in a crossover, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels by 64%. Increasing NO levels result in increased blood flow to muscles, enhancing delivery of nutrients and oxygen to working muscles, thus supporting increases in endurance and strength. That same study showed that Spectra™ also provides powerful antioxidant support, reducing free radical production.
- Green Tea Extract (standardized to 50% polyphenols): A natural source of caffeine, each serving of Fully Charged contains approximately 15 mg, green tea also contains polyphenols that provide antioxidant and cardiovascular health support.
- elevATP™: A proprietary, clinically-researched blend of plant-derived trace minerals and polyphenol-rich apple extracts, elevATP™ works with the body's natural energy-producing mechanisms to stimulate production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy currency of the body.
- Beet Root Juice Powder: A rich source of nitrates, which help boost nitric oxide (NO) levels.
- Tyrosine: This amino acid is the precursor for several important neurotransmitters that are involved in alleviating stress and fatigue. Tyrosine also promotes mental alertness.
- Tart Cherry Extract (standardized to 6.5% anthocyanins): Cherries contain naturally occurring compounds (anthocyanins) shown to reduce inflammation, which in turn helps maintain normal muscle function, decreases soreness, and accelerates recovery.
- Soluble Corn Fiber (as Fibersol®-2 AG): A digestive resistant maltodextrin used as a prebiotic that facilitates healthful digestion while neutralizing the taste of the product.
- Tapioca Maltodextrin: A natural root-based starch used in minimal amounts to improve flavor and mixability.
- Natural Cherry Flavour: Combined with Tart Cherry Extract, this gives Fully Charged its light cherry flavour.
A: Fully Charged is not intended to treat or limit side stitches. You may want to advise your physician if this issue is persistent.
Q: How far in advance can I mix Fully Charged without losing its beneficial properties?
A: While there hasn't been any testing to determine an exact time frame, a 12-hour period--perhaps up to 24 hours--would be an acceptable time frame to premix Fully Charged and not diminish the beneficial effects of any of the nutrients in it. The amino acids in the product may (key word "may") be the most susceptible to loss of potency, so refrigerate the product after you mix it. For best results, always try to make Fully Charged shortly before you plan to consume it.
Q: Is there any sodium in Fully Charged?
A: There is no sodium in Fully Charged.
Q: Both Fully Charged and Perpetuem work great together, but I currently take them separately. I am considering mixing them both into one bottle for workouts. I am a 'The Multi-Hour Bottle' Perpetuem user, how much Fully Charged do you think I should mix into my Perpetuem? I consume Perpetuem during workouts at the rate of about 1-1.25 scoops / hr.
A: A possibility that you may want to try is to consume a half-serving of Fully Charged (mixed in water) about 15-30 prior to your workout. Then, for your multi-hour bottle(s) of Perpetuem, consider mixing in 1/2 for every hour of product that you've made (e.g. 3-hour bottle, add 1.5 scoops of Fully Charged).
Q: I would like more detail regarding the green tea extract component of Fully Charged. What is the total amount of catechins in the product and what percentage is EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate)?
A: Each serving of Fully Charged contains 100 mg of green tea extract, standardized to contain 50% polyphenols. Approximately 30% of the polyphenols are catechins (15 mg), and about 15% of the catechin content is EGCG.
Q: Can I use Race Day Boost the four days prior to a race and then use Fully Charged the day of the race ? Any problem using both ?
A: There are no issues whatsoever using Race Day Boost in tandem with Fully Charged. They are completely compatible.
Q: I Lost The Scoop For One Of Your Powder Fuels. How Do I Determine The Equivalent Of One Scoop?
A: Fully Charged 1 Level Scoop (9 cc) = 1.25 tsp
Q: Is this product suitable for Vegans?
A: Fully Charged is 100% Vegan Friendly
Q: Is it acceptable or recommended to use Fully Charged pre-exercise and pre-race in combination with the suggested dosage of Anti-Fatigue Caps and Endurance Aminos? I have used Anti-Fatigue caps for several years but don't want to over do it pre-race.
A: It is totally and completely acceptable to use Fully Charged in tandem with Endurance Amino (now known as Endurance BCAA+) and Anti-Fatigue Caps. There is no replication of nutrients in any of those products, and they work extremely well together. If you are doing a workout or race in the 4+ hour range, you can take another dose of Fully Charged halfway through (for a 4-5 hour workout or race), or every 3-4 hours during an ultra distance race.
Q: Could I mix fully charged in a bottle with Heed to have on the bike 2-3 hours into my ride?
A: Yes, that is a perfectly acceptable protocol. If you take a pre-exercise dose, the beneficial effects should last a good three hours, oftentimes more. Most people take an additional dose every 3-4 hours, though taking a dose every 2 hours would not be harmful nor problematic in any way.
Q: Is fully charged safe for use during pregnancy?
A: Hammer Nutrition does not recommend that Fully Charged be used while trying to get pregnant, during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding. While there are no stimulants in the product--with the exception of the 15 mg caffeine that naturally occurs in the Green Tea Extract--there are some components (mainly amino acids) that may not be permissible to consume during pregnancy. This is simply because research about some of these nutrients' safety during pregnancy is very limited. As is the case with all supplements that are being considered for use during pregnancy, please check with your doctor first!
Q: Does this product contain any caffeine?
A: In each serving of Fully Charged there is approximately 15 mg of caffeine, which is naturally occurring from the Green Tea Extract that is a component of the product. Given that an 8-ounce cup of brewed coffee contains approximately 100 mg of caffeine, the 15 mg in a serving of Fully Charged is obviously quite minimal
Q: What kind of sweetener is used in this product? How much time is required to take before riding or working out ?
A: Fully Charged contains natural cherry flavour, but no other flavourings or sweeteners. Many people will consume a serving mixed in a small amount of water 20-30 minutes prior to the start of exercise. Others will mix a serving in a 20-26 ounce water bottle and sip on it periodically, beginning 20-30 minutes prior to the start all the up to the start of their workout or race. We've received a lot of positive feedback from people using both methods.
At Athleti, we provide fast shipping on all sports nutrition, hydration, and fitness products straight to your door.
CARRIERS: All Nutrition and Hydration Products are shipped via FedEx, Canada Post, or courier and can be tracked online. All Fitness Products are shipped via Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, or courier from Canada. We partner with Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, and CanPar, known for their fast, safe, and reliable service from coast-to-coast.
- Ontario & Quebec: 2-4 business days
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, & Alberta: 3-7 business days
- British Columbia: 5-8 business days
- Atlantic Provinces (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island): 2-10 business days
- Northwest Territories & Yukon: 2-13 business days
- Nunavut: 6-13 business days