Hammer Nutrition Anti-Fatigue CapsulesHammer Nutrition
Ammonia Neutralizer: Eliminate endurance barriers
Anti-Fatigue Caps is truly a “there’s nothing else like it anywhere” supplement, one that greatly extends endurance by effectively neutralizing the fatigue-causing effects of ammonia build-up, often referred to as “the endurance athlete’s worst enemy.” Three well-known ammonia-scavenging compounds make up this unique formula, helping to prevent the dreaded “heavy” leg sensation and extend energy output.
✓ Eliminates “heavy legs"
✓ Certified by Informed-Sport
HOW TO USE
During activity: An additional 1-2 capsules each hour, at the two-hour mark and beyond, during extended endurance sessions is also suggested.
- Potassium/Magnesium Aspartate: This compound is composed of potassium and magnesium chelated (aka “bonded”) to the amino acid aspartic acid. It is often used for alleviating general fatigue and is sometimes involved in treatment regimens for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- L-Citrulline: This amino acid is found in foods such as watermelon, onions, and garlic. L-citrulline assists in the removal of ammonia in the muscles and liver. Like aspartic acid, it is beneficial in alleviating fatigue.
- OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate): A combination of the amino acid L-ornithine and the compound alpha-ketoglutarate. OKG provides a readily available, non-ammonia-producing source of glutamine in the body. Both L-ornithine and alpha-ketoglutarate act as ammonia scavengers in the body.
- Beet Juice Powder: While the primary function of this ingredient is colouring the capsules to easily differentiate them from similar-looking capsules such as Endurolytes, beetroot powder also boosts nitric oxide levels.
|Anti-Fatigue Caps Supplement Facts|
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules Servings Per Container: 22.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Potassium Magnesium Aspartate||1000mg||†|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)||100mg||12%|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||140mg||2%|
|OKG (Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate)||700mg||†|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.† Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Beet Juice Powder, Stabilized Rice Bran, Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
A: The darker brown suggests that there may have been slight exposure to air, heat, humidity, or all three. Unless there are distinct large melty-looking spots on or inside the capsule, the product is fine to use.
Q: Are the Anti Fatigue Caps vegan?
A: Yes, Anti-Fatigue Caps are 100% vegan friendly
Q: Is this safe to give to my son who is a teenager?
A: Anti-Fatigue Caps are completely acceptable for teenage athletes to use.
Q: Can I add a salt capsule to this and still take GU gels? For marathon?
A: Anti-Fatigue Caps contain a small amount of potassium and magnesium, courtesy of the potassium/magnesium aspartate compound that is in the product. This compound is in Anti-Fatigue Caps--along with the l-citrulline and OKG components--to negate the negative, fatigue-causing effects of ammonia build up. These two minerals are also necessary electrolytes and the amounts you receive in a 2-capsule dose of Anti-Fatigue Caps will complement the amounts found in Endurolytes (https://www.hammernutrition.com/products/electrolytes/endurolytes/), Hammer Nutrition's full-spectrum electrolyte product. Anti-Fatigue Caps is completely complementary with Hammer Gel as well.
Q: Can I take these with an endurance drink containing magnesium and potassium?
A: You can absolutely take Anti-Fatigue Caps with a sports drink or electrolyte supplement. Every capsule of Anti-Fatigue Caps contains 250 mg of a compound known as potassium/magnesium aspartate. The majority of this compound is the amino acid, aspartic acid (a.k.a. aspartate). Regarding this amino acid, Dr. James Balch states “Because aspartic acid increases stamina, it is good for fatigue and plays a vital role in metabolism. It is good for athletes and helps to protect the liver by aiding in the removal of excess ammonia." The remaining components in the compound are magnesium (25 mg) and potassium (35 mg). The amounts of these two minerals will complement the amounts provided in an electrolyte supplement (one of the Endurolytes products) or a sports drink (Hammer Nutrition's HEED).
At Athleti, we provide fast shipping on all sports nutrition, hydration, and fitness products straight to your door.
CARRIERS: All Nutrition and Hydration Products are shipped via FedEx, Canada Post, or courier and can be tracked online. All Fitness Products are shipped via Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, or courier from Canada. We partner with Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, and CanPar, known for their fast, safe, and reliable service from coast-to-coast.
- Ontario & Quebec: 2-4 business days
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, & Alberta: 3-7 business days
- British Columbia: 5-8 business days
- Atlantic Provinces (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island): 2-10 business days
- Northwest Territories & Yukon: 2-13 business days
- Nunavut: 6-13 business days