Hammer Nutrition - Race Caps SupremeHammer Nutrition
Available in 90 Capsules or in a value Pack of 180 Capsules
Advanced Formula Featuring CoQ10
Increased energy, prolonged endurance, enhanced recovery, and improved immunity—these are just a few of the benefits Race Caps Supreme has delivered to our customers for over three decades. It’s the original endurance supplement, and still second to none. With potent sources of coenzyme Q10 and idebenone, along with a host of other cellular energy catalysts to maximize assimilation.
Race Caps Supreme works to replenish critical nutrients not available from dietary sources. Race Caps Supreme is THE supplement that provides a truly wide range of benefits for enhancing both athletic performance and overall health, and everyone—athlete and non-athlete alike—would benefit tremendously from daily use. Tested, trusted, and proven for over 32 years.
✓ Prolongs endurance
✓ Helps increase energy
✓ Supports cognitive and vascular health
HOW TO USE
For any athlete younger than 20 year old or athletes weighing less than 150lbs:
|NON-WORKOUT DAYS||WORKOUTS UNDER 2HRS.||WORKOUTS OVER 2 HRS.|
|1-3 capsules daily with food||1-2 capsules 30-90mins prior to workout. (with or without food)||1-2 capsules 30-90mins prior to workout. (with or without food)|
|1 capsule after workout with Recoverite or food.||1 capsule per hour during workouts that exceed 2 hrs|
|1 capsule after workouts with Recoverite or food.|
For athletes weighing more than 150lbs:
|NON-WORKOUT DAYS||WORKOUTS UNDER 2HRS.||WORKOUTS OVER 2 HRS.|
|1-3 capsules daily with food||2 capsules 30-90mins prior to workout. (with or without food)||2 capsules 30-90mins prior to workout. (with or without food)|
|1 capsule after workout with Recoverite or food.||1-2 capsules per hour during workouts that exceed 2 hrs.|
|1-2 capsules after workout with Recoverite or food.|
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): A crucially important nutrient (think: “catalyst” or “spark plug”) for the efficient production of energy from your food and oxygen intake. CoQ10 exists in every cell of the human body and facilitates proper functioning of all elements of energy production. Unfortunately, body stores naturally decline with age and are rapidly depleted during strenuous exercise, making supplementation essential. CoQ10’s myriad of additional benefits include supporting the immune system, healthy blood pressure, aiding in the prevention of many forms of cancer, and playing a key role in the prevention of Parkinson's disease. It also helps promote healthy teeth and gums, and supports healthy skin by providing protection against UV radiation.
- Idebenone: Supplies many of the same benefits as CoQ10, with some distinct advantages based on its more complex chemical structure. Perhaps the most remarkable feature of idebenone is its unique ability to operate under hypoxic (low oxygen) conditions, helping to produce energy and maintain high energy levels without creating free radicals, even at high altitude or during the most intense exercise sessions.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that, along with CoQ10 and idebenone, helps neutralize the free radicals naturally created during energy production. Vitamin E has numerous general health benefits as well, especially in regard to the cardiovascular and circulatory systems.
- OxyAssist: A unique blend of nutrients which work in combination to enhance oxygen utilization, optimize fat burning, increase energy production, and buffer against acid build-up.
- Trimethylglycine (TMG): Helps convert fatty acids to energy. It has been used to treat muscular weakness and degeneration, due in part to its role in transporting oxygen to muscle tissues.
- Inosine: Helps increase the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood, allowing more oxygen to be delivered to working muscles, thereby reducing fatigue.
- Krebs Cycle Intermediates: Supports the Krebs cycle (a.k.a. the citric acid cycle or the tricarboxylic acid cycle) by supplying precise amounts of the Krebs cycle intermediates malate, citrate, aspartate, lysinate and glycinate, which are chelators for the minerals calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Another Krebs cycle intermediate, alpha-ketoglutarate, is included as well.
- Enzyme Blend: (protease, amylase, glucoamylase, lipase, cellulase, phytase, maltase, and sucrase). Ensures proper digestion and absorption of this supplement.
- Bioperine: Black pepper fruit extract is used to support digestion and absorption. It has been shown to increase the absorption of important nutrients such as CoQ10 by over 30%
|Race Caps Supreme Supplement Facts|
|Serving Size 3 Capsules Servings Per Container 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate)||268mg||1787%|
|Calcium (as calcium chelate krebs cycles intermediates)||75mg||6%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium chelate krebs cycles intermediates)||51mg||12%|
|Potassium (as potassium chelate krebs cycles intermediates)||23mg||<1%|
|Mito-Matrix™(A propriety blend of Coenzyme Q10, Idebenone, Alpha-ketoglutarate and Bioperine) Bioperine® (95% 1-piperoylpiperidine from piper nigrum fruit)Bioperine is a trademark of Sabinsa Corp.||216mg||†|
|OxyAssist™(A proprietary blend of Trimethylglycine and Inosine)||699mg||†|
|Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Lipase, Phytase, Protease, Glucoamylase, Cellulase, Sucrase, and Maltase)||24mg||†|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.† Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water), Rice Bran (Oryza sativa)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
A: There are no animal/animal-derived ingredients in Race Caps Supreme. It is 100% acceptable for consumption by vegetarians/vegans.
Q: Is this product recommended for children athletes (16 years old)?
A: Teenage athletes can certainly use Race Caps Supreme with no issues. That said, it's not as imperative a product as it is for older athletes, the reason being that younger athletes still have a sizable amount of Coenzyme Q10 in their body (CoQ10, the main ingredient in Race Caps Supreme), and because younger athletes still have the ability to synthesize fair amounts of CoQ10 from the food they eat. Bodily levels of CoQ10 drop significantly with each passing decade, starting at age 30, and the ability to synthesize CoQ10 from food sources also decreases as we age.
BOTTOM LINE: Your 16-year-old athlete may use Race Caps Supreme (1 capsule daily) without any issues at all; however, it is not a crucially needed product for a teenage athlete.
Q: If I had to choose one or two, what are the best products to take during a long endurance event (9-10hours)?
A: Great question! First, Endurolytes supplies your body with electrolytes, so it's actually a part of your fuel, as important as the calories you're consuming to produce energy, and the fluids you're drinking to stay hydrated. So even though the product comes in capsule form, it's not really a supplement, but rather a fuel. That's why, out of all the products that come in capsules, Endurolytes ALWAYS comes first... you have to replenish electrolytes regularly during exercise!
Race Caps Supreme is an extremely important product, not just because it enhances endurance, but mainly because its main components--Coenzyme Q10 and Idebenone--are so good for many aspects of overall health, especially cardiovascular health. Race Caps Supreme is a product that ALL people would benefit from EVERY SINGLE DAY, simply because of the wide-ranging benefits that it provides for multiple areas in human health. In terms of enhancing endurance, Race Caps Supreme often works right away for most people, though for others it may take a couple weeks of consistent use before noticeably tangible, endurance-enhancing benefits are seen. Anti-Fatigue Caps will work right out of the gate. As we exercise, ammonia is produced and accumulates, and the further we go, the more ammonia gets produced and the more of it accumulates in the blood and in the cells. Ammonia is a key culprit in fatigue, which, of course, robs endurance. By taking Anti-Fatigue Caps prior to exercise (2-4 capsules about 30 minutes prior) and hourly during (1-2 capsules), your body is supplied with nutrients that effectively scavenge this fatigue-causing ammonia. That will most definitely extend endurance.
Q: Can you take Race Caps Supreme if you also use Fully Charged before and during events?
A: You can absolutely use Race Caps Supreme in tandem with Fully Charged. Race Caps Supreme contains CoQ10 and idebenone (and other nutrients), which are key substrates/catalysts ("spark plugs") for energy production. Race Caps Supreme is also a tremendous source of antioxidants. Take this product 15-45 minutes before exercise to give your body a head start on energy production capabilities and free radical neutralization. Take Race Caps Supreme every 60-90 minutes during exercise as well; think of this as "replacing the spark plugs" in your body, helping ensure more consistent energy production during prolonged exercise.
Fully Charged contains a number of nutrients to address several areas in exercise performance:
• Boosting nitric oxide levels
• Increasing mental alertness
• Enhancing fat utilization
• Buffering acidity
• Stimulating the production of ATP
• Alleviating muscular soreness
Take a dose of Fully Charged 5-30 minutes prior to exercise. Its beneficial effects have been tested and found to last at least 3 hours, oftentimes 4 hours. Still, many athletes have taken doses every 2 hours and reported outstanding benefits. Because there is such a minimal amount of caffeine in a serving (about 15 mg), and with no stimulants in the product, it can be taken every couple of hours if desired.
Q: Do Race Caps Supreme contain caffeine?
A: Race Caps Supreme do not contain any caffeine.
Q: How do race capsules compare to Endurolytes Fizz tablets?
A: Race Caps Supreme contain a number of nutrients that act as catalysts (think "spark plugs") that help the body produce energy more efficiently from the calories you consume and the oxygen you breathe in. Any time you can positively influence energy production, you will enjoy greater endurance. Many of these same nutrients also have superb antioxidant properties, so Race Caps Supreme is excellent for enhancing recovery. The Coenzyme Q10 and idebenone components in Race Caps Supreme are extremely beneficial for cardiovascular health. Endurolytes/Endurolytes Fizz are comprised of electrolytic minerals. These minerals are vital for the optimal performance of many bodily functions, including smooth and efficient muscular contractions, which helps protect against cramping.
Q: Do race caps supreme expire?
A: All Hammer Nutrition encapsulated supplements, including Race Caps Supreme, retain their potency for four (4) years from the manufacture (MFG) date. Just make sure that you store them properly, away from moisture, excess heat, and direct sun, and they'll be completely acceptable for use.
Q: Are the race caps dairy and soy free? Also, are these safe to take while nursing?
A: Race Caps Supreme contain no dairy and no soy. Before you take the product while nursing, please check with your doctor first. There are some ingredients in many nutritional supplements that are not recommended for consumption while trying to get pregnant, during pregnancy, and while nursing simply because research about many nutrients' safety during these specific times is very limited. Again, please check with your doctor before using any supplement while nursing.
At Athleti, we provide fast shipping on all sports nutrition, hydration, and fitness products straight to your door.
CARRIERS: All Nutrition and Hydration Products are shipped via FedEx, Canada Post, or courier and can be tracked online. All Fitness Products are shipped via Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, or courier from Canada. We partner with Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, and CanPar, known for their fast, safe, and reliable service from coast-to-coast.
- Ontario & Quebec: 2-4 business days
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, & Alberta: 3-7 business days
- British Columbia: 5-8 business days
- Atlantic Provinces (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island): 2-10 business days
- Northwest Territories & Yukon: 2-13 business days
- Nunavut: 6-13 business days